Business Name: Kimble’s Day Nursery
Support Business Type: Child Care/Day Nursery
Star Rating: *****
We pride ourselves on the highest level of safety and care for each child, never forgetting they are all individuals. We are here to help you with your childcare, to help you make the best of your work/life balance in the knowledge that your child is safe and having fun whilst learning and developing.
The building and garden layout was specifically designed and built around many years of experience. All health, safety and environmental measures are in place which includes:
* A professionally installed fire alarm system.
* Temperature controlled children’s water taps.
* Finger protectors on all doors.
* Digilock entry system on main doors.
* Daylight light system for the long winter months.
* Air conditioning for those hot summer days.
* Purpose built kitchen for food preparation including separate hand wash facilities.
* Professionally laid safety play surface that meets BS critical fall height standards.
* Professionally laid artificial grass area.
* Rainwater collection and a led lighting system to help us meet our environmental commitment
* Purpose built weatherproof buggy stores for those parents who wish to walk to the nursery.
* fenced areas for the children’s safety.
Kimble’s Day Nursery is a registered childminder. Unlike other childminders, Kimble’s Day Nursery works with a team of highly qualified and caring staff. By having the extra staff gives you the reassurance that no matter if one of the registered childminders is unable to work the setting will still operate.
It is also a reassurance to know that your child will never be left unattended at any time; we will always have a maximum of 3 children to every adult.
Kimble’s Day Nursery are currently the First setting within the Village to implement Electronic Observations in to the Day to day life of the setting.
This new system is exciting as it provides parents with the opportunity to interact with their child’s learning and send in their own ‘postcards’ to help provide a holistic view of the child’s development.
Tel: 01487 479 689